Annual Revenue: $27 Million (2014)
172 employees · 6 offices · founded 1981
Brady, Martz & Associates, P.C. traces its roots back to 1927 when Edward W. Brady opened his own accounting firm in Grand Forks, ND. Baldwin Martz worked for Edward Brady for a period of time and then moved to Minot. Baldwin became a partner in Janz & Inverson in 1947. In 1957, Baldwin and his wife, Shirley, created Baldwin Martz & Associates. The Brady and Martz firm's paths crossed again in 1981 when the two firms merged to create Brady Martz & Associates.
[Placeholder photos below]